IronBitches

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's an attitude that goes the distance. Maybe you want to go long, maybe not. Maybe you've done Ironman or an Ultra, maybe you want to. It doesn't matter how far you've gone as long as you've got the attitude to get you there.

4 posters

Is this where I am a superbitch?

Poll

Who thinks I'm awesome?

[ 1 ]
    Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_left14%Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_left14%Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_left29%Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_left29%Is this where I am a  superbitch? Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Sam from RonItch!

Is this where I am a  superbitch? Empty Is this where I am a superbitch?

Post  Sam from RonItch! Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

Where do I complain about life in general and not really about sports life in particular?

have you ever thrown a party and no one came.... hello heloo heloo hello affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Tea
    Tea
    Admin

Is this where I am a  superbitch? Empty Re: Is this where I am a superbitch?

Post  Tea Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

You're not as awesome as Me, but that doesn't mean you're not AWESOME]< I love you
    megganann
    megganann

Post  megganann Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

You may be a superbitch but I'm a bad mutha afro shut yo mouth.
    Sam from RonItch!

Post  Sam from RonItch! Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 am

I love your hair!!!
    Why did neither of you BLEEPING cows take the poll? Fine, I'll take it. I wanna see how it works!!
    megganann
    megganann

Post  megganann Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 am

Sam from RonItch! wrote:I love your hair!!!
    Why did neither of you BLEEPING cows take the poll? Fine, I'll take it. I wanna see how it works!!

Geez, your eyesight's going in your old age. I picked option 3.
    Tea
    Tea
    Admin

Post  Tea Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 am

I chose the option STFUB
    megganann
    megganann

Post  megganann Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 am

If I post in the "story" forum, am I allowed to post:

"I fIUNing rock. End of story"

?

Just saying
    Tea
    Tea
    Admin

Post  Tea Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 am

megganann wrote:If I post in the "story" forum, am I allowed to post:

"I fIUNing rock. End of story"

?

Just saying

[b]For most people, no, that's not ok. But for you, since it's true. YES, absolutely!
    Wrench

Post  Wrench Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 am

Hey, just remember who here as the shed full of nice heavy wrenches and bike parts Evil or Very Mad
    Sam from RonItch!

Post  Sam from RonItch! Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am

Nothing is worse than an inconsistent superbitch, my bad, I've been gone saving kittens and working in the soup kitchen. And now I see I actually am supposed to bitch elsewhere, this is where I get to boast about my awesomeness. but some things go without saying, you know? And some other things need to be said often. I am awesome, I am awesome. Ok, back to work. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:26 am